A: The SOPs are as follows.
Before the opening of centres:
1. Centres will be sanitised and cleaned thoroughly.
On class days:
1. Students are dropped off at the entrance of the centre.
2. Students are permitted entry only if they wear either a face mask or a face shield.
3. The student’s temperature is checked by the centre’s staff and they are allowed to enter if their temperature is below 37.5ºC.
4. The centre records their respective temperature and attendance on the class name list.
5. Students then proceed to sanitise their hands.
6. Parents are not allowed to enter the centre except by appointment.
7. Classroom settings are arranged to comply with social distancing of being one (1) metre apart.
8. Classrooms will be sanitised between classes.
9. All commonly touched surfaces will be sanitised on a regular basis.
10. Students are not permitted to congregate outside their classrooms.
11. Toilet breaks are controlled to avoid overcrowding.
12. Centre will indicate arrow markings on the floor for students’ movement in and out of the centre, as well as 1 metre markings on the floors.
1. The COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols have been drawn up and made available online.
2. All visitors/parents are required to make an appointment prior to coming to the centre, whether for an enquiry, placement test or making payments.
3. All visitors/parents/delivery personnel who enter the centre’s premises must wear a face shield or mask prior to entering.
4. They are required to scan the displayed QR code and fill out the Contact Tracing Form as per the government’s protocol.
5. They then need to record their respective temperature and use the hand sanitiser provided.
6. If they have to make payments, payWave or online transactions are encouraged.
Note: Should you like to know more about the COVID-19 SOP protocols in detail, you may request the COVID-19 SOP guidelines from the Centre Manager as a reference.