Working at CEFL means being part of an organisation that makes an impact on thousands of lives through world-class English language education.
We take pride in valuing each of our team members and are committed to providing the support needed for you to achieve success in your career path.
We seek to recruit passionate individuals who are committed to enriching people’s life and our future generations through world-class English.
Job opening at CEFL HQ:
Services Executive (CEFL HQ)
· To assist and support the daily operations of the Education Services & Events Department.
· To write high-engagement social media and PR media content that reflects the Brand’s voice.
· To sub-edit text written by a number of authors to ensure consistent house style/design layout and provide feedback to the document writers in a concise and constructive manner.
· To proofread documents from Marketing and Academics departments to ensure text, spelling, grammar and style are correct and consistent.
· Diploma holder in any discipline; teaching certification preferred
· Minimum 2 years of work experience in copywriting and/or editing
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Teaching jobs (nationwide):
Job openings at various locations:
Apply now if you have these skills:
Send your application to:
Cambridge English For Life Sdn Bhd
A-1-10 & 11, Merchant Square,
No. 1, Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1, PJU3,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Fax: 03 7883 0712
Email: [email protected]