Need to deal with international clients? All prepared to give a business presentation to your boss?
This programme is for professionals and learners preparing for a career in business who wish to improve their business communication skills and obtain a business English qualification to enhance their job opportunities. Practical in nature, these courses prepare you for real-world global business.
The courses prepare the individual to use English in a professional environment and develop all four language skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. At all three course levels, learners gain the skills to communicate in real-life business scenarios. These courses will help you gain confidence to succeed in a professional environment with persuasive presentation skills and effective business writings. You'll become equipped to impress clients at business events.
The Cambridge English Qualifications for business are used as a qualification for recruitment by leading international companies worldwide. Many universities in the UK recognise it as a suitable entry requirement to business-related and other courses of study. A growing number of corporations use the examination as a focus for in-house training courses.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Use essential business vocabulary with accuracy
- Communicate effectively in business areas of presentations, meetings, negotiations, telephoning and social English
- Present facts and figures with accuracy and clarity
- Talk about business trends and patterns
- Make comparisons and analyses
- Develop the confidence needed in handling business situations effectively
Below are the available course levels:
- B1 Business Preliminary
- B2 Business Vantage
- C1 Business Higher