Cambridge English For Life (CEFL) is the largest network of language centres in Malaysia providing accredited ready-to-launch English language programmes.
We opened our very first Cambridge English For Life centre at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail in 2001. Since we began, over 60,000 students and clients have benefited from our extensive range of English language programmes by equipping themselves with the qualifications they need to advance in life.
Today, we have 8 HQ-owned centres and 50 franchise centres in East and West Malaysia that are dedicated to improving the English language proficiency of over 8000 learners’ ages four and up, including adults. All our centres are supported and backed by an expert educational administration to review, augment and revise materials to meet the needs of our students.
Interested in a CEFL franchise?
The expertise to market and teach CEFL courses are accessible to suitable applicants who may set up schools or expand existing schools locally and worldwide by means of CEFL franchises. The CEFL franchise packages offered are:
- Cambridge English For Life (CEFL)
- Cambridge Maths For Life (CMFL)
- Cambridge Children’s House (CCH)
Why open a CEFL centre?
What Will A CEFL Franchisee Receive?
Rest assured that while you are setting up a business for yourself, you are not alone in running it. Here’s why:
In return, you agree to run the business according to the CEFL’s proven methods and quality standards.
Franchisor Certification awarded by the Ministry of Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development, Malaysia (currently known as Ministry of Domestic Trade, Coorperative and Consumerism, MDTCC)
How We Can Help
Getting You Off Your Feet
Our orientation programme is designed to thoroughly prepare you and your appointed Centre Manager/Administrator as well as teachers that you intend to hire for the start-up and operation of your CEFL language centre. For international associates, onsite training can be arranged.
Giving You That Promotional Boost
As a franchisee, you will receive the following promotional assistance from us:
- Access to the Corporate and Operations Manual, which includes a section on marketing, detailing how to analyse your market and design your sales promotion around it.
- Promotion of your centre through public relations, promotion and advertising following your inauguration by organising promotional initiatives at corporate level. The combined effect of such promotion is far greater than any individual centre could afford, and operating under the CEFL name and logo helps to gain substantial advantage over your competition.
Once you have started your business, you will enjoy the benefits of professional backup and support from our dedicated franchisee team. CEFL stands ready with our extensive experience to help you with any questions or problems that you might encounter, whether they are of an academic or administrative nature.
The Process in 4 Easy Steps
Think You’ve Got What It Takes?
Click here for location map to our head office.