Embark on an exciting and rewarding career at CEFL
Whether it may be a role in teaching or management, working at Cambridge English For Life (CEFL) means contributing and being part of an organization that has made an impact on thousands of lives over the years through world-renown English language education.
Our people are the driving force behind CEFL and we take pride in valuing each member in our team, mentoring and providing them with the right support they need to succeed professionally.
We are on the lookout for suitable candidates who are passionate about making a difference through education.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, come talk to us about how you can contribute to the dynamic work that takes place here at CEFL.
We currently have the following openings at various locations:
based in HQ
- Have an excellent command of the English language, grammar and usage of the language, and be well read to be able to write educational materials which fulfil CLIL specifications for different levels of English learners
- Having experience working, especially in the editorial/writing field, under ELT (English Language Teaching) in the Educational Publishing sector is an advantage
- Ability to work under stress to meet tight deadlines and be meticulous with an eye for detail for editing and proofreading tasks are a must
- Retired English language teachers or those with English teaching experience are encouraged to apply
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in TESL, English, communications or related fields
based in HQ
PROGRAMME DEVELOPER FOR MANDARIN
based in HQ
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS
(Part-time) for Pre-School to Adult Levels
For all of the above positions, applicants must have:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy
- Good command of spoken English. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
For teaching positions, retired school teachers, native speakers and applicants with a high level of English proficiency are encouraged to apply.
For other positions, fresh graduates may be considered.
Interested applicants must state present and expected salaries, contact telephone number and include CV and a non-returnable passport-sized photo. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Send applications to:
Cambridge English For Life Sdn Bhd
A-1-10 & 11, Merchant Square,
No. 1, Jalan Tropicana Selatan 1, PJU3,
47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Fax: 03 7883 0712